It gives me great joy in finally announcing our Student Community portal!
Here is a quick FAQ on what we plan to do here:
1) Is this the official Student Forum for Pentester Academy?
No, there is no Student Forum available with your Pentester Academy subscription as mentioned in the signup page.
2) Then what is the intent of this site?
We are posting a ton of new content every month on Pentester Academy! Many of you guys (our students) have requested a forum where students can discuss topics from Pentester Academy in particular and infosec in general. This includes discussing, debating solutions to problems, providing further references to learn and even publicizing their work to others in the community.
3) Are there any other Activities planned on the site?
Oh ya! We are planning to organize monthly competitions with REAL prizes on this site This will just be the beginning. Stay Tuned!
4) Do you have to be a Pentester Academy or a SecurityTube Training student to join this site?
For now we are not restricting the website access in anyway but given most of the stuff which will be discussed here pertains to our courses, we are not sure about the relevancy of the topics to non-students.
5) What are the posting guidelines?
Please refer to the guidelines of individual categories before posting.
We hope in time this site will be a great place for our student community to learn from each other!